Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vine tattoo design on my leg...?

O.k. so I'm going to be getting my next tattoo here soon and I have a general idea of what I want but I can't find any pictures or anything to use as a referance. I really want to let the tattoo artist be creative and come up with something but I would really like pictures to use as a referance etc. Anyway I want some kind of a vine tattoo going up my right leg (from about mid calf up) with some small flower buds. I want there to be like a fairy at the bottom of it like its working it's way up and then other little things around the vine/flowers or sitting on the leaves. ie. ladybugs, butterflys, etc.


The tattoo is going to be on a big portion of my leg and visible when I wear shorts/skirts so I want it to look feminine and sexy. Any ideas on good websites to find pictures or anybody wanna draw me something? It can be differant than what I described and it doesn't have to be ladybugs/butterfly's but you get the idea.

Vine tattoo design on my leg...?
hmm... well i dont know of any websites specifically, but you could try looking on www.bmeink.com. they have a huge selection of tattoos.





You could also try www.deviantart.com and just search for "vine tattoo" or something similar.





Realy I think if you described that to your tattoo artist they'd be able to get something perfect for you drawn up.


No comments:

Post a Comment