Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is Cross Vine very difficult to control and would Silver Lace Vine be able to twine on this to climb a wall?

I have a brick wall that I am wanting to grow a quick, easy to grow vine on. I understand that the Silver Lace Vine grows very quickly and can be cut back every year, and I like the way it looks, however it needs something to twine on to grow up a wall, I understand. So by combining Cross Vine with this, will it work out okay? and can they both be cut back to the ground and recover good the following year or not?





Thanks for your answers!





p.s. how difficult is it to attach a wooden lattuce to a brick wall , in case I would like to train the Silver Lace Vine that way?

Is Cross Vine very difficult to control and would Silver Lace Vine be able to twine on this to climb a wall?
excuseme, but I'm not english


XD
Reply:Here are some links that you may find helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment