Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is grapewood vine safe right from the store?

I just purchased a piece of grapewood vine from a pet store online and I'd like to know if it's safe to put directly in the terrarium or if I need to do anything to it, like soak it, bake it or disinfect it.





I have Wipe Out 1 if that would work, but I'm concerned with it soaking in and holding the dissecting chemicals and hurting my animal or discoloring the wood.





http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1064/...

Is grapewood vine safe right from the store?
No need to worry. Its already been treated, so it is fine to put straight in your terrarium. You can rinse it off if it'd make you feel better, though. :)
Reply:It is okay to use right away! You don't have to clean of treat it with special chemicals or anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment