Friday, November 18, 2011

Fast growing vine & trees- preferrably evergreen or semi?

I am wanting to plant some fast growing vine on my chain link fence for privacy. I'd prefer evergreen but semi-evergreen is fine too. I am in zone 7 so need something that does well in this zone. I know some vines are poisonous to horses, cattle and goats so am wanting something that if by chance they eat it that it won't hurt them. I am also going to plant some trees along the fenceline, any suggestions on a good hardy tree that will grow quickly?

Fast growing vine %26amp; trees- preferrably evergreen or semi?
Vines- Star jasmine, Lady Banks Rose, Carolina jasmine


Trees- how tall and wide could the trees reach, how far away from the fence are the trees going to be planted.


No comments:

Post a Comment